The Students As Life Style Activists (SALSA) program is a peer-led leadership program designed to motivate students to increase physical activity and improve diet.
If you want to help make a difference by motivating and inspiring high school students to eat healthy and be active, sign up to become a SALSA Educator.
As an Educator, you will:
- Empower adolescents to improve their health
- Enhance your teaching and communication skills
- Learn to work in a multidisciplinary team
- Gain knowledge about health and wellbeing
- Turn your learning into practice
- Build up your CV
- Have fun!